Where can I get the metal spacers and rubber washers that are used for mounting the hood and grills on my tractors?

Washers and spacers Never mind clicking on me... Pay Attention!!!     In this photo you'll see a rubber washer (right), a spacer (middle), and at the left, the two of them put together the way they go on the tractor. They are used to space the grills and sheet metal parts when they are fastened to the tractor, (See parts number 5 and 6 in the illustration below). See how they work? The spacer is thinner than the washer. You tighten down your bolt against the spacer and the rubber washer squishes and prevents vibration. You can get brand new spacers and washers from Davenport Tractor. Just click on the pictures to see where you can buy some.

Clutch Head Bolts

    Where can I get the bolts?

Clutch Head Bolts     Part numbers 7, 11 and 15 are the bolts. Guess what?? You can get them from Davenport Tractor too! There are different lengths and also different styles depending on the year of your tractor. Click on the picture of the bolts to find out more about them.

If you'd like to see the other Davenport Tractor products
I have reviewed, please click HERE, or...

Go DIRECTLY to Davenport Tractor
Davenport Tractor: Parts for antique John Deere tractors

Or... Go back to the page you just came from......

"Those Oldies But Goodies"
Little Caesar and the Romans, 1961