Click on me to go back to the page where you WERE

Gas Cap?

Dear Meli,
     I am new to restoring old tractors, I'd like to find ORIGINAL gas caps for my Model B.

Hi ya...
     This is the kind of cap that came on the fuel tanks of the tractor when it was new. It says "BUY CLEAN FUEL" and "KEEP IT CLEAN".
     You can get brand NEW caps like these at Davenport Tractor.
     These caps fit perfectly and they have a built in snug rubber gasket to prevent gas sloshing out of a full tank. (If you can AFFORD to fill your tank these days!) Best of all, the caps fit on unstyled tractors as well as styled ones.

If you'd like to see the other Davenport Tractor products
I have reviewed, please click HERE, or...

Go to Davenport Tractor

Or... Go back to the page you just came from......

"Classical Gas"
Mason Williams, 1968