Where can I get a three point hitch for my John Deere two-cylinder tractor?? And while we are AT it, does anybody sell aftermarket rims that will fit?

Pay Attention!!!     I know EXACTLY where to send you. Tony's Tractors  has an online store where they sell three-point hitches, rims, manifolds and sheetmetal parts for MANY John Deere tractors. You'll find their web site at They are collectors themselves and when you call, fax, or email, you'll be talking to a REAL person; you won't just be filling in a "form" on a web site and wondering if anyone ever received it!
    Tony's Tractors also carries other products like seat cushions, carburetors, mufflers, radiators, and engine rebore kits, so check out their web site and see all the products that are available.

Tony Carbaugh Enterprises  LOGO Tony's Tractors
12781 Marion Road SE
Turner, OR 97392
Web site:

    The neat thing about Tony's Tractors is, they also carry new and aftermarket tractor parts, 3-point hitches, manifolds, rims, supplies, sheetmetal, battery boxes and stuff, for Allis Chalmers, International Harvester, Oliver and other brands, too, for those of you who collect ALL colors of tractors!!

Go back to the page you just came from......

"Those Oldies But Goodies"
Little Caesar and the Romans, 1961